Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It's silver, it's gold, oh no wait it's.......CHROME

Last night while reading some blogs I suddenly discovered a new link at google search, "CHROME beta, download". Hmmm what could that possible be. Google already have a bunch of really nice applications and service, like docs, Calendar GMail, Apps and so on.
Just one thing to do Download. And fianally I saw it, the new child in the google family, a web browser. Not just a ordinary webbrowser, but a new one based on googles until now secret javascript engine V8.
And now almost a day after I have used CHROME with a smile on my face. It's fast, It's light It's CHROME. I only had one crash last night, after all it is a beta, but not just any kind, I actually got a nice message tellling me "Ooops your browser .....". Count me in on the details. 

Get the new CHROME here:

No comments: